Reflections

Reflections
California Mission

Monday, July 26, 2010

A lovely weekend in the mountains AND Aunt Tilley's World Travels


I actually completed something I have wanted to do for a long time. I, along with a very old friend, Amye Reese Shelton, put the finishing touches on a booth at the Butler Gallery II in Clayton Ga. I have tried to think of something to in Clayton that would give me ties to the community.
And, I would have never undertaken this on my own, but it is a lot of fun doing putting things together with someone else.

Amye and I have carted antiques from her house in the back of a pickup truck, we have experienced the Merchandise Mart for the gift show and now we have it all together and can start marketing and selling our wares.

Doug has been a great help and
has not complained once about the boxes being delivered. He did have a breakdown when I brought in some antiques that needed work and piled them in his neat garage, but he got over it and actually cleaned up a chair, hung a few of the heavier things in the booth and has not asked me once how I am paying for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment